Saturday, June 07, 2003

I just hit upon the jackpot of things to optimize in the current code at work ! I can't believe that finding something to optimize has made me so damn excited :-D

In other news, after rereading the specifications for the code I'm supposed to be optimizing, I just learned that the first program was used as a stepping stone only!
So I didn't/don't even need to worry about that program at all ! ! ! Talk about fubar!

I've updated CPrime at last.
(heheh. check out the <meta> information at the top of the source :-D )
I've already got a good start on the #macro preprocessor statement.
In fact, as soon as I'm done with it, I'll make it available for download as a standalone, too ! :-D

The other project is coming along slowly, but surely, as well, although it's still way too early to judge.