Friday, January 31, 2003

A picture that gives RealNetworks a taste of their own medicine

Screws 'n' nails, by request

Don't forget to comment on my design for the UA Atheists/Agnostics Society's site !

On the bus, (while waiting to get off ... that is usually what one does on a bus) I saw a girl get on , with a nintendo console control pad hanging off of her backpack like a keychain ... and I thought, "That is too cool !" Just for the hell of it, I'll do the same.

Well, damn it ... life just dealt from the bottom of the deck, again !
I finally get access to the car ... but only AFTER 10:20 ... Charles Darwin Experience and CDE tryouts were Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, all at 10:00pm ... I get to the University at 10:40 ... nothing ... just people eating, playing pool, ping-pong, and video games ... no CDE, no nothing . Maybe I might've found out what was going on if I had been there only 40 minutes sooner, eh ? I feel like a total idiot .

It's now midnight.

I'm bored, exhausted, drained, and feel rather silly.

No comments: