Friday, January 31, 2003

Life Lesson #8: (I didn't make this one, but I felt it was important enough to include!)
"If you think you know what's going on, you're probably full of shit ."
(I'll post who made that quote soon ... I just haven't tracked 'em down yet.)

Man, I can barely move my arms at all ... it's a herculean task just to reach my hand to my face and scratch my nose !

I must've pulled every muscle I could possibly have pulled in both my arms! They feel like heavy iron rods ... and when I try to move them, they feel like HOT iron rods ! I really f***ed up two days ago in starting a workout routine !

I'll have to take it easy for the next week or two and then start out on less weights ... man, for a guy with single-digit body fat percentage, I am SO out of shape !

No comments: