Wednesday, January 29, 2003

Life Lesson #7 : Even when the cards are all in your favor, you must remember : Life is the guy with the deck ... and is known for being a dirty, dirty cheater!

Fun Quote: "A glass of absinthe is as poetical as anything in the world. What difference is there between a glass of absinthe and a sunset?" -- Oscar Wilde

Well ... once again, I was broadsided with the short-end of the stick ... Doesn't that make an interesting image? Some guy getting whacked over the head with the broad side of a toothpick ?
Two nights in a row ! Let's see if we can make this a trilogy tomorrow ! }:-P
No Hazy Dayz Open Mic Night for me ...
No Darwin Experience tryouts for me ...
I did everything I was supposed to do ...
But my transportation plans flew out from under me ...

This really f***ing sux.

No comments: