Tuesday, January 28, 2003

Life Lesson #6: For everyone in your life that you see get angry, make a count of all those who DIDN'T think the world revolved solely around them at that exact moment of anger ... non-live references don't count ... If you find more than zero, let me know ... I wanna meet them ! If you find zero, then strive to be the first, second, third, fourth, etc ... *but only when you're actually angry. :-p* (dang ... I wonder how many more of these I can think of ?)

Well, I didn't get to go to The Charles Darwin Experience Tonight ... but I did succeed in cementing the use of a car for the CDE tryouts tomorrow night and the next night, as well as the Hazy Dayz performance .

Good news is good news ...

Oh, and when I got home today, I found more newspaper clippings where Mom was noted for her award ... everyone's making a fuss about the prize, which she's technically never EVEN GOING TO TOUCH OR SEE ! It's funny how things like that sometimes work out ... of course, a BIG, WONDERFUL PRIZE is still a BIG, WONDERFUL PRIZE, regardless.

Finally, THE FIRST MICROSOFT STUDENT USER GROUP MEETING of the Spring Semester kicked off today ... WHOOP ! There were a lot of people, and free pizza ! The pizza arrived at 4:45, and was officially gone by 5:00 ... I believe there were 7 large-size pizzas, too !
And this wasn't even the kickoff event meeting !
It's cool, MS-SUG gradually gets bigger and bigger every semester !
Grant, you rule.
And Ted gave me quite a large amount of resources on learning MSIL and learning the nitty gritty of the code for .NET !
THANK YOU, TED! YOU ARE THE MAN !
I can't wait for next week !

No comments: