Thursday, December 05, 2002

Well...Mike2 and Charmane could be right about my site but I don't want them to be right...=P I worked hard on this dumb thing...but who knows...I may remove some excess junk and swap around a few things, and make the layout similar to my old one...but I will not go back to the old layout, as cool as everyone says it is...simply because of the fact that it is not mine :(
It's 1:54 AM and I'm implementing RSA encryption in the Icon programming language for CSC 372 . It's due at 5:00 pm. I've been wasting several hours fiddling with this site instead, which has brought me to quite a predicament. Alot of things have been going on lately...Joanne, a friend of mine from Seattle instant-messaged me awhile back...I haven't talked with her in a long time...she's in China right now! She has some stories to tell, but I haven't gotten around to reading them yet...maybe I'll do that on my next break from the RSA encryption homework. I'll post 'em when I get the time, and her pictures, too...she has some pictures online! Another friend from Seattle recently snail-mailed me... Marc, from Brazil...spelled "Brasil" if you live there. He's MM, so he's in the middle of his Mission right now, having a great time. He's been promising me that he's not being brainwashed :) So all I can do is hope for the best ! Finally, I recently talked to my friends Paul and Brian, from Seattle...Brian's moving to Florida, and Paul...well...hell, I know what he's going through right now... damn...the "let's just be friends"-speech is a cruel and evil master. It seems he's found Religion again :) . I'll have pictures of everyone up within another two weeks. That's all for now !

No comments: