Wednesday, December 18, 2002

Okay, so it has been put to my attention that I described the day as weird and totally skipped the subject by going into one of my various projects... okay. I had the MOST bizarre talk online with a friend about the perkiness of ... um... *stuff* in her artwork....'nuff said. =P

Hmm.... what else... Ah yes, today is the day before D-Day... The day before I go to the Planetary Sciences building and plead for a job programming in Java... right after finishing my C# final ... ugh ... I'm going to need to finish it early ... arrrgh !
I had a talk with a friend about the time he whacked another friend in the head with a 2-foot rubber dildo ... we won't get into details, suffice to say that it was not a sexual gesture in any shape or form! =)

Umm... studied. Have decided to sell the Kaoh khen ... :-(

Music of the moment: The Radetsky March .

No comments: