Monday, November 25, 2002

Thought of the day: People are far more sick and twisted than you will ever even think to give credit for. The friend whom you think is well-mannered one day may be the same friend who grabs your ass the next. And I'm a guy. What does that tell you? Every time I f***ing turn around, some shit is happening somewhere that I really didn't want to know about. It's really too bad too... damn funny, but so sensitive that I can't post the details anywhere. What the hell is the point of a public journal if you can't give the important details, eh? Heh...apparently, the University of Arizona's Daily Wildcat Newspaper agrees...Recently, the 4th floor of the library seems to be the place for masturbation, idiots attempting to pick up women, and male sex, such that there are signs in the public restrooms there clearly stating "NO SEX"! Too bizarre!
Oh, btw..Charmane posted a great list of anti-one-liners for women to reply to guys' pickup lines. They're wonderful!
Oh...and here's the weekly test (I don't make 'em, I just do 'em & post 'em):


Your magical style is Magus.

What type of Magic do you work?
Take the Magical Style Quiz by
Paradox

No comments: