Friday, November 08, 2002

I guess I'll spend the rest of my time working on my computer science 372 homework...that's due tomorrow at 2:00 anyway. Then I'll clean the kitchen and get an early start to school. Maybe just catch the first bus...hm...when is the first bus...?....4:37...hmm....too early...If I cleaned the kitchen then (and in the process, waking up EVERYONE), I'd never hear the end of it....I'll need to start the kitchen at 5:00...so I have 2 hours to do my homework...half an hour to get ready to go, 15 minutes to make breakfast and another 15 to eat...I'll get done cleaning by 5:20-35...leave at 5:40...and take the 5:58 #8 bus on Broadway to school. Then I can go to sleep at the Gould-Simpson Building...I can pass out on the couch in the computer-science student lounge =P. Security cards rule !
That gives me about 2&1/2 hours to sleep...I think I'll pass out in the Chemistry Building Auditorium instead...got a class there at 9.

Heh...This is what I hated about the Ritalin....I could simply do anything I put my mind to, and focus on that for hours on end...I could commit to a project and finish it, without feeling a need for food or sleep...it was dangerous...no...not was...IT IS dangerous...and I'm back at it again. Oh well...at least my grades'll make a comeback.

No comments: