Monday, October 21, 2002

Heya! I worked hard today, helping the Rolling Stone Magazine guys set up their displays in the morning, and I helped take stuff down. I got a helluvalotta free tshirts (Xmas & b-day presents) cd-r's, and candy ! (Halloween treats) Not to mention two demo cds. but everyone got those :-p. All in all, today was almost okay...if it weren't for the fact that I think I bombed my Icon exam for CS 372. It's not that I didn't know the material...hell, I think I perfectly answered just about everything that I actually finished!!! The bastards didn't give us nearly enough time. I should've signed up for double time, but again, like an idiot, I did not. I figured I could do the exam without the extra help =P. (((sigh))) Whatever. Still, I gotta look forward to the Darwin Experience tomorrow. Maybe Jo'll be up for it this time. And maybe our little group just might actually make it to Sakura's this time around, instead of IHOP ! =D. At any rate, I made an appointment with Eddie to start his drum lessons on Wednesday, and this morning, I exchanged info with a bassist, who recently exchanged info with a guitarist... HELLZ YEAH!! We're going to jam sometime soon! Let's see... oh yeah! I gotta finish making plans with the guys for our Midnight Halloween Cemetery Picnic !

No comments: